This Panel Mount Right Angle 10K Linear Potentiometer w/ On-Off Switch is a two-in-one, with both a breadboard-friendly potentiometer and a switch. For the potentiometer-half, you've got a standard linear taper 10K ohm potentiometer, with a grippy shaft. It's smooth and easy to turn, but not so loose that it will shift on its own. It also comes equipped with an on/off switch at the beginning of the shaft's rotation. We like this one because the right-angle legs are 0.2" apart with pin-points, so you can plug it into a breadboard or perfboard. To use the switch, you'll need to solder to the two tabs in the back.
Once you're done prototyping, you can drill a hole into your project box and mount the potentiometer using the included washer and hex nut.
- 10K ohm potentiometer, linear taper
- 100,000 Cycle Life
- 16mm Body
- Rotational travel: 300°
- Static Stop Strength: 90 oz-in
- Rotational Torque: 0.5 to 1.25 oz-in
- Product Dimensions: 31.0mm x 25.5mm x 17.5mm / 1.2" x 1.0" x 0.7"
- Product Weight: 7.9g / 0.3oz
- Arvostele ensimmäisenä tämä tuote