Get ready to be able to see like the Predator! The SparkFun Grid-EYE Infrared Array Breakout board is an 8x8 thermopile array, meaning you have a square array of 64 pixels capable of independent temperature detection. It’s like having a thermal camera, just in a lower resolution. To make it even easier to to get your low-resolution infrared image, all communication is enacted exclusively via I2C, utilizing our handy Qwiic system. However, we still have broken out 0.1"-spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
The on-board AMG8833 Grid-EYE possesses an accuracy rate of ±2.5°C (±4.5°F) with a temperature range of 0°C to 80°C (32°F to 176°F). Additionally, this IR “camera” board can detect human body heat at about 7 meters or less (that’s about 23 feet), and has a frame rate of 10 frames a second to one frame a second. It is important to point out that while this version of the Grid-EYE is the high performance type with a high gain, it is only 3.3V tolerant. IE: Don’t try to operate it at 5V (you won’t have a very good time).
The SparkFun Qwiic connect system is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
- Operating Voltage(Startup): 1.6V - 3.6V
- Operating Voltage(Timekeeping): 1.5V - 3.6V
- Current Consumption: 4.5 mA
- 8x8 Thermopile Array Temperature Range: 0°C to 80°C (32°F to 176°F)
- Accuracy Rate: ±2.5°C (±4.5°F)
- Human Detection Distance: 7m or less (22.966ft)
- I2C Address: 0x69 (open jumper, default) or 0x68 (closed jumper)
- 2x Qwiic Connection Ports
Links & Documents
|Valmistajan linkit||Sparkfun Product Page|
- Arvostele ensimmäisenä tämä tuote